COVID-19 Hotel Policies & Practices
The safety and health of our guests and employees remain a top priority for Comfort Suites Woodstock. Our new Commitment to Clean initiative builds on Choice Hotels' long-standing cleanliness protocols and enhances the existing program with guidance developed in response to the pandemic, including increased deep cleaning, disinfecting, and social distancing best practices.
Over the next few weeks, guests may experience a growing variety of new and improved protocols, products and communications, some of which are already in place, to promote health and safety, including:
- Heightened cleaning protocols for high-traffic areas such as the front desk and business center, as well as other high-touch surfaces throughout the hotel, using hospital-grade disinfectant approved by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to combat the spread of COVID-19.
- Changes in breakfast offerings, with the transition of our complimentary hot breakfast to a grab-and-go breakfast.
- Closure of the fitness center and outdoor pool.
Whether you’re rethinking a planned trip or looking to book with confidence, we’re proud to announce an enhanced cancellation policy during this time.
- For guests with existing individual reservations, including reservations with non-cancellable, pre-paid rates made directly through our website, we will allow changes or cancellation without a charge up to 24 hours prior to arrival as long as the change or cancellation is made by June 30, 2020 and is compliant with hotel country regulations.
- For a limited time, guests making new individual reservations directly through our website, we will allow those reservations to be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before a guest's scheduled arrival date.
As a token of our gratitude to the brave healthcare workers out there, we are offering a special Healthcare Medical Rate.